Friday, October 14, 2011

Target Sample Bag!

Hello ladies!



I got my first Target sample bag in the mail today! I had heard about them before, but had never requested one. And then one day back in August, Nouveau Cheap had a link for their new bags! To be honest, I forgot I requested one until last week when I saw on twitter that people had started to get them. I love samples because I like to try new things without actually having to commit to them, so I was excited when mine arrived this afternoon.




The bag itself is super cute! Inside the bag, I got :

  •  A coupon booklet loaded with hair/skin/makeup coupons
  • Burt's Bees Radiance SPF 15 day lotion with royal jelly
  • Garnier Fructis pure clean fortifying shampoo/conditioner
  • TRESemme Naturals shampoo/conditioner
  • John Frieda full repair shampoo/conditioner
  • L'oreal Youth Code day/night cream
  • Ponds evening soothe cleansing wipes with chamomile and white tea
Overall, I like the products I received. The only thing I have tried so far are the Ponds cleansing wipes. They smell *SO* good and they made my skin feel cleaner than any other facial wipe I've tried before!



I hope everyone who wanted a sample bag was able to get one!

No comments:

Post a Comment