Friday, January 20, 2012

My first blog award!!

Hey ladies! OMG so I am super excited this morning. I woke up to an email about new comments (which I already love to get), and this comment was from Jennifer at Adventures in Beauty. She had given me my very first blog award!

She tagged me with the Cute Blog Award. It has some questions to answer and then I will be tagging some other ladies with it!



Cute Blog Award


1. Link back to the person who awarded you.
2. Answer the award questions.
3. Tell something about yourself that you haven't told anyone on your blog yet.
4. Award as many blogs as you think worthy of this award.
5. Make sure to let everyone you gave this award to know that you awarded them.












The Award Questions
 
 
What is your go-to makeup brand?


I don't really have a *go to* brand, over all. What I have the most of is Urban Decay. I LOVE their palettes. I have 5 or 6 of their palettes, eyeliners, and de-slick finishing spray.

What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011?
I'm not really an on-trend person so I don't keep up with what's hot and what's not fashion wise. A trend that did catch my eye (but I did not participate in) was color block clothing.





What is your favorite dessert?
Cupcakes! I love cupcakes! They're small, colorful, creative, and delicious. I'm eating a cupcake right now. Yup. It's only 9 a.m. and I'm chowin' down on a cupcake.

Favorite color?
Pink! I love all things pink and/or sparkly. If I had it my way, my whole house would be pink/sparkles/cupcakes/girl things. It would look like a Barbie dream house.



What is your middle name?
Sara Elizabeth.

What's the last song you listened to?
The Cave by Mumford and Sons. 



Cats or dogs?



Dogs! We have both, but I kind of, really, dislike cats. They're just mean to me.

One of my 2 dogs, Gracie the Beagle


 
 
Some thing you didn't know about me is....
 
I am a worrier. I worry about everything. EVERYTHING. It causes me to be extremely stressed out to the point of tears a lot, usually over something stupid.

The award states you're suppose to list as many blogs as you want but I follow a lot of blogs. Jennifer already tagged a couple of people that I will follow, so I'm going to go with 5 blogs! 


Rai from Glam-Morena
Jacqueline from A Brilliant Brunette
Laisa from Chica Bloggerista
Beverly from Fully Beatable
Cathy from My Pinktastic Life

2 comments:

  1. Aww your such a doll. Im a worry wort too thanks so much for this award will work on it this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Award! By the way, your doggie is so cute!

    ReplyDelete