Tuesday, January 10, 2012

my top 5 bad beauty habits.

Hey there beautiful! I thought I would do a different type of post for today. Its the beginning of a mew year and everyone has made (and possibly already given up on) some new years resolutions. In the spirit of personal growth and resolutions, I thought it would be fun to see if I can identify and break my worst beauty habits.

I will show you my list and in the next month or so, I will update on my progress. To help me stay on track I'm going to be using Dailyfeats. This allows you to check in when you've completed a daily goal and earn points towards rewards mole amazon gift cards!


MY TOP FIVE WORST BEAUTY HABITS....in no particular order.

-biting my nails. I do this when I'm nervous or stressed out (see : everyday) and it makes my nails look like garbage. They get uneven and flaky causing my nailpolish to flake off faster than normal. Boo.



-not washing my makeup off before bed. I think about doing this everyday, but then I lay down and. And I'm too comfy to get up and wash my face. This one is particularly bad as I have oily skin so I already have enough skin problems without leaving an extra layer of funk to clog up my pores. Ugh.

-constantly touching my face. This one also bothers me a lot because of my skin. Ive been working so hard to clear up my skin but ill find myself just sitting there rubbing my eyes or picking at blemishes.

-not washing my makeup brushes /sponges as often as I should. I know I should at least do this weekkly, but if I'm being honest (which I am) I busy don't. I also don't do my makeup everyday. Especially if I'm working the early shift at work which means I have to be out of my house by 6am. Still...its pretty unsanitary.

-and last, and this one will probably make you beauty wizards cringe, blowing on my makeup brushes. Instead of tapping excess product off of my brushes I instinctively blow on them. Gross, right? I agree.


This are my worst beauty habits. What are yours? Leave me some comments on your bad habits. We can try to work through them together!

1 comment:

  1. I bite my nails and don't wash my brushes as often as I should. I don't wash my face at night but I tell you those Neutrogena makeup remover wipes are a life saver. I use one every night before popping some meds and going to bed.

    ReplyDelete